MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A MOST REWARDING SATURDAY AT THE COZY COTTAGE!


I can not thank all of you enough for your sweet visits. Your words of comfort and encouragement mean the world to me. Mommy is touched by all of your concern for my upcoming operations. I am a tough fighter as you all well know. I have been taking my medicine to get my ear infections under control...yep...both ears! The rest of the time I spend on my heated pad in front of the fire place on top of my fuzzy light blue blanket. It's a good thing! I wanted to thank all of you who have honored me with awards this year. So many different pretty awards. I am humbled and touched by them. Please take any or all of these awards for your blog as a thank you from my strong tiny heart...especially the first one that came from Ariel!

Thank you Dutchess for this fancy shoe...I wonder how they would look with my wedding gown?

Camie and her kitties gave me this colorful blog badge...
This interesting blog charm came from the delightful fairy Cielo at the house of roses.
This lemonade stand came from Anhel & Wizard and those cool 'Four Cats Roughing It'
Hearts full of friendship came from Mr. Chen & Ollie, The Boy and my Dutchess
Miss Michelle from Boulderneigh Farms thinks my blog is fabulous!

13 comments:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Good morning Miss Peach,
Glad to hear you have a warm heating pad to snuggle on. We hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Purrs

Parker said...

Here's a Saturday Smoochie -
Smooch!
xoxoxoxoxox

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Good Morning Sweet Miss Peach! How are you feeling today???

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Peach,

Congratulations on your awards.I and mom are so worried about you.Yet I'm glad your taking your medicine and resting.Your truly a dear friend with a heart of gold and I'm very honored to have you for a friend...Gentle hugs and soft Purrs Ariel

Sweet Purrfections said...

Good morning Miss Peach. My mom and I are thinking of you and your mom and are sending very special purrs and prayers.

Shirl said...

Good afternoon Miss Peach. I'm so sad to read about your having to have surgery and having to postpone your wedding! I will add you to my prayer list. I had a kitty that lived 28 years and I'm praying that you will do the same. Love you so much Miss Peach, you have been such a joy to my life! I have your pretty pics on my blog today!
Congrats on your awards you deserve them!
Bless you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my! Look at all those awards! Congratulations Miss Peach. We will keep purring for you--but today we will look out at the sun and enjoy the warmth and watch the squirrels and purr for you.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Lovely awards Miss Peach, there was one over on my blog for you check it out when you can. Its on Fridays post.

Glad you are feeling better, keep on doing so.

Mum and I are keeping the purrs and prayers comming your way.

Hugs Ginger Jasper xxx

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a good girl to take the meds for your ears. We hope they are feeling better!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We are glad you are resting comfortably!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Thinking of you, Miss Peach, and wishing you the best as you face surgery next month. Those are well-deserved awards for you.

Love,
~Bathsheba

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for sharing your awards. Momma and I has you in our thoughts Miss Peach. Purrs and Nosetaps!!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that we have taken so long Miss Peach to come.. it makes us so very sad when our friends are sick and sometimes momma can't deal very well a cause she can't fix it.. even though we know as friends we should be there for you.. we are .. know that we are puuring as hard as we can that you are well soon little lady.. you are loved by many:))
V-V