MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

ENGAGING CAT ART SUNDAY!

As I sit and ponder the question above...
my fancy turns to thoughts of love....
To sit under the stars above...
close to the one I love...
Dare I hope for it to be true...
Oh what will I say...
whatever will I do?
My destiny is written in the crystal stars below...
look close and the answer you will know!

18 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

Beautiful pusscats as always!!!!

Belated (sorry- couldn't get to computer!) thanks for your beautiful Valentine's Card, which I really appreciated. It cheered me up no end! Wonderful! I have put it on my blog today.

It is even more special because it is the only one I got!!! :(

Anita B said...

Oh Miss Peach, I can never read those 3-D thingies!! What does it say?

Anita

Cat with a Garden said...

We can't read it either! But we're prety sure about the answer! : )

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!
Are those bells I see in the picture?
It is a difficult one for my old eyes.
I will drop by later.Our computer is not loading blog pages very well (especially mine). We need to fix it.
Until later my precious!!
Hugs & Kisses,Mickey

The Island Cats said...

We hope the answer is YES!

Mishkat said...

Miss Peach, you should have seen our mom put her nose right on the computer screen to try and read that! It was funny (but she still couldn't do it). We really want to know what you said.

Big purrs to you and Mickey!
Tasha, Franklin, and Dobby

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Don't tells Mommy Bean but I's been lingerings to see all my bloggie furiends befores I gos back to the bridge.

Miss Peach and Mickey, my dear furiends,I's miss you's both! I can sees the writing and it has beens clear to mes. I's so happy for you's both!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We cant's read it either! WHen will you tell us?

Parker said...

Oh I hope you said yes!

Anonymous said...

We see pretty wedding bells!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hello Sunshine!!!!!
Things are all fixed up :)
It would appear our friends are excited and happy for us!!! This will be the event of the year :) WOOT!!
Purrs Mickey

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We can't read the 3 d things either, but we believe that you will say yes. How could you break Mickey's heart?!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sigh........

WCTs said...

Pffff!?! Our Mom is no good at these ... But we love all the pics!!!

Tannie Man
=^..^=

/

Asta said...

Miss Peach
I'm ovewjoyed at this tuwn of events..Mickey is the sweetest..I cant wait
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach all we can see is maybe wedding bells in the picture?!??!
We can not see any words??
Are they wedding bells?!?! Really?!?!? :))
Oh BOY this is so exciting! :))

V-V

Sasha said...

What lovely pictures on your blog. I enjoyed looking at them.

Isis said...

Congrats Miss Peach! :) I'm so very happy for you as are all 3 of the kittens! :)

Purrs,
Isis
x