MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

CAT ART SUNDAY

Oh baby it's cold outside the cozy cottage! It snowed a little bit yesterday...brrrr. What do brave kitties do outside in the wintertime? I could ask Hunny Bunny and her kitten, but I know that they stay nice and warm inside the heated cozy Rubbermaid condo. I stay buy the warm stove and keep covered up!
This looks like fun if you have someone to hold on tight to!
I bet Princess's mommy does a lot of this right now....
When mommy was a kid bean way back in the olden days in Germany, she had one of these sleds.
She would ride that sled so long that her hands were frozen and tingled when she finally came home to the warm kitchen at Oma's house...ahhh memories. Do you have any?

Today is the third Advent Sunday...time to light up three candles. Santa Claws will be here soon...I better be good.

6 comments:

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh I´m the first here today!!!
Dear Miss Peach and Family, We are glad to know that you are warm and cozy in the cozy cottage and Hunny Bunny and the kitten too.
Karla you asked for childhood memories? I found a picture when I was outside with my dad in the snow with my slide and posted it today. I had badly cold feet and hand after the trip. Isn´t that wonderful to have share those memories?

Have a wonderful third Advent and Peachie please stay good !

Big hugs and lots of purrrrrrrs
Stefanie, Luna, Luzie & Olli

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Miss Peach I am glad you are inside staying warm. We even got snow over on this side of the mountains--isn't that amazing. But at least the wind has calmed.

Anonymous said...

I bet Hunny Bunny has marked on her little kitty calender the day she met you all :)) It is just so very nice to make a warm little pace for her :)
We always love your kitteh pictures, do not know why there are not more of them around nowdays...
They are lovely memories your MOmam has, those sleds look so much fun.. well goodness.. snow looks super fun!
Stay warm Miss Peach!! and Stay your cuteness self all as snug as a bug in a rug :))

V-V

Boy n Beethoven said...

Keep warm Miss Peach!

Boy

Boy n Beethoven said...

Come to mine purrthday on 17 dec! I is going to become a BIG MAN CAT then!

'Oven

Shirl said...

It is definetly ear muff weather here today for us in B. C.

Love to hear about Hunny Bunny and of course Miss Peach,

Glad you are all keeping warm.