MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, July 28, 2008

A PREVIEW OF A Q......

Mommy thinks this pose might be a little riskay to submit to Monty Q's doin the Q contest. She dressed me up in a beekeenee. What do you think? Is this proper for a Victorian lady to do? What will my Mickey think?

I will be all alone today as the beans travel to Portland. Snoozin out on the patio in the sunshine and dreaming of fine things will occupy my day. At least they will not be bringing home any kittens from Diana's house...only photos of them!

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Miss Peach, I have to say... you look pretty in pink!

I hope your day went by fast for you, I hope you had lots of naps.

We are hibernating. :)

Isis said...

That's a very purrty beekeenee Miss Peach! It's so hot and humid here at the moment I could do with one of those too! Sadly I'm a little preoccupied with thinking about Sen-Chan and all the other gorgeous Aby boys I know right now, so finding it hard to relax and enjoy the heat...

Purrs,
Isis

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a wonderful Full Monty, my dear sister, Miss Peach. :) You look so beautiful all stretched out like that. :)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Sweet Miss Peach! You look fantastic in your bikini!!!

Hope you day is wonderful!

We can't wait to see pictures of the kittens!

Much Love,!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!! <3
You would win the contest for sure!!! Then I would have to beat off all the other Mancats!
What can I say? You look.sbwlhgdhajbcajuyfooooooooooooooooe,k....oh my!! I can't seem to collect my thoughts! I love the view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey(who is feeling even more hot)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a lovely coverup you have found though!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Miss Peach you are too cute!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Snoozing on the patio in the sunshine sounds fun to me! Maybe I will teleport over for a nap!

That is a great photo to enter!

Anonymous said...

Miss Peach,

I think you look very pretty in you pink bikini :)

L. Alida said...

Oh Miss Peach you look amazing in a bikini! :) A Victorian swimsuit would be far too hot! Those poor women! :)
I enjoyed your Cat Art Sunday, a day late again. :( I sure do love to come see you and Mommy Karla!
Karla, I hope you had a great visit in Portland. I hope you enjoyed the time with your friends. :)
I have been thinking about getting into stamping. You make it look so fun and relaxing!
I have been feeling a bit icky lately and I am trying to think of things to do that will not hurt me afterwards. (Like pulling those stupid weeds!)
I will be sure to visit as often as I can this week as I find I miss you when I don't.
Sending all my Love and Hugs to You and Miss Peach,
Lorianna

caspersmom said...

Oh, Miss Peach, I think that pose just might get you the win. Really a good picture. Miss Peach you look beautiful in any picture. Good luck. Hope you have a real good nap.

Casper

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwww....we love your Q Miss Peach!
Your look great in pink and the bikini is so cool!
Your FL furiends,

Anita said...

Muahahahaha! Great photo!