MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

NEVER WILL I FORGET YOU!!

How can it be that you are no longer here with us? Gone so quietly off into the darkness of night...on an adventure that took you to a place I can not follow. All that remains to comfort me is the melody of your love burning in my broken heart. I will always think of you once in a while and always...what the heart once loved, it will never forget!
Good bye for now dearest Forest until I see you waiting for me at the rainbow bridge...
Love Miss Peach

4 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh my Sweet Sunshine!!!
Mom was out all day and when we are ready to visit we find out such tragic news!!! We are heartbroken about dear Forest and poor Omer.
So much sadness lately :(
I give you BIG HUGS,because it is important.We never know what tomorrow brings.
Forest,Emil,Bonnie !! Great friends gone to a new place where we cannot follow yet!
I purr very hard we do not have to say good bye to anymore friends for a long time!!!
Hugs & Kisses,Moonshine

L. Alida said...

Such a lovely song Karla and Miss Peach... I am so sorry that another kittyfriend has gone to the Bridge.
The song brought me to tears. But, thank you for sharing it.
Love and Hugs,
Lorianna

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a wonderful musical tribute for a beautiful kitty, Forest. It really has been tough around the cat blog lately! Let's remember the wonderful comfort that our fur children bring their human mom and dad.

The Dutchess said...

Ooo,this is so sad..Mr.Bee sends you his love..And you know ,when a sweet soul flies away cellebrate his life today..
Mr.Bee