MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

CAT ART SUNDAY

Mommy made all of these cards to send to her Crazy Cat Card Club! (bigafy to see the kitty chaos)

I just love this card Lorianna and Billie sent to me! It is sweet, kind, enchanting and oh so adorable. Mommy put it on the table with her favorite glass birdie and her mouse friends Lapdaddy got for her when they were dating.
I love the colors of this wonderful art work. A kitty still life... I am so sorry I forgot who this wonderful artist is.
Mommy made this ATC from a nice card that a friend sent to her. She is always recycling things artfully. This one is titled, "The Piped Piper"
I wish you all a peaceful Sunday, safe and sound in the arms or laps of your loved ones.


16 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very pretty, Miss Peach. Just like you!

Have a peaceful Sunday.

Purrs, Shade and Goldie

Parker said...

Awwww, Miss Peach, those are all so very pretty! Just like you!

KitKat said...

Oh Peachy. Those cards are so beautiful. Your Mommy is very talented.
Enjoy your Sunday, Miss Peach!
Kissies and purrs,
Normie, your special little (tiny) friend

Anita said...

I love lass birdie and her mouse friends Lapdaddy.

Carmen (Anita´s bean)

Anita said...

Sorry no lass.. is glass...

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What sweet cards! So pretty.
I did not know your mommy lived in Germany. I bet she does miss it a lot. My mom loves all the history of europe and the gorgeous architechture. We just don't have such old things to see in the U.S. My grandma is from Switzerland and my grandpa was from Holland.
--JB

L. Alida said...

Karla, you make the prettiest cards!
I would love to be as talented with crafts as you are.
Miss Peach, I could use a velcro cat right now. My kitties are all hiding! A Bad Storm is coming. I'm worried we may have to gather them all and head to the basement. Even my internet is wonky, so I hope this goes through.
I will try to post later today.
All my love and hugs too,
Lorianna

Sweet Purrfections said...

Neat cards! Tell you mom thanks for sharing.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Evening Sweetie!!!!! <3
I see we were both ambushed by our Mom's!! I cannot believe you are dirty!!!! Never!!!
Mom and her sister picked up her Mom at the airport last night and then spent the night at her sister's house!! WE had a sitter but it is not the same!!!
It is finally nice to see you and the lovely pictures !Your Mom makes very nice cards.I bet she has fun doing them too :)
I hope your day was a good one :)
Purrs Moonshine

Sassy Kat said...

What beautiful cards. You have the nicest prettiest things at your place.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love cat art :-)
I hope your Sunday was delightful, MissPeachie, Karla and Lapdaddy and Cole too :-)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your mom makes very pretty cards, Miss Peach! :) Lovely, just like you! :)

Black Cat said...

So pretty! I've just been catching up on your posts and am appalled at how behind I was. I'm so sorry my dear - but it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore coz I do:) xxx

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

They are so so beautiful~!
Thanks for sharing :)

We3Katz said...

The cardz r luvly, an ur mousies are sooo cute! Thankz fur the welcome you left on r blog. Da Mom iz asleep an we haz control of da 'pooter so we iz gonna look around ur blog. Have a good week Miz Peach!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! what a wonderful blog.
xxoo from Texas,
Nancy and the fattypugs