MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

CAT ART SUNDAY


Join us as we celebrate the birth of Queen Isis' kittens. One daughter and three sons came into this world early this morning on the day of the Lord! China Cat delivered the good mews to me and this excerpt from the Diary at the Breeders March 9th 2008
12:23am - The first kitten arrived, shortly followed by his brother just over 10 mins later.
12:54am – Our little girl arrived, she’s very much like her mum Isis in colouring it seems! She’s very lively too! :)
1:33am – One more boy arrived to make it a total of four in the litter, it’s now gone 3:30am and Isis and kittens are going very well. All the kittens are lively and nursing, plus they all weighed in at a little over 100g at birth – so good healthy weights! I’ve hopefully got a photo or two, but I’ll see tomorrow if they turned out ok. We’ll photograph each kitten at weighing in tomorrow after what we all hope to be a restful night for what’s left of it… ;)
As we rejoice in the happiness over this very much wanted birth, we need to pray for all of the stray lady cats who can not help themselves and give birth to millions of unlucky kittens. We pray for a each cat to find a loving forever home with food, warmth and compassion. No cat should ever have to suffer in mans senseless world! Now lets put the tea kettle on and be glad we have a crumb to eat! Happy Sunday!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Isis and the tiny new kittens! We join you in rejoicing & puurayers for all God's creatures.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news, Miss Peach! We'll look forward to the pictures of the new family of kittens!

Ramses said...

Oh Miss Peach, they're wonderful! I love them all already and have been granted the job of Chief Kitten Gazer as I can watch them for hours without moving. I just can't get enough of looking at my 'sis and her sweet ickle babies! :) Tigs is impressed too and normally only 'nip and food impress him! ;)

Purrs and love,
Ramses
X

Poppy Q said...

That is great news Miss Peach about little Isis.

I love your violet, it was very pretty sweetie.

Have a good weekend and keep warm sweet girl.

poppy Q

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!
What a glorious day! The lovely kitties have arrived safely and all are well including Isis!! That is shch great news!!
I am with you in wishing all cats & kittens had safe loving homes :)
Now,I can't wait to see the precious little furballs!!!!!!
Purrs & Headbutts,Mickey

Parker said...

Hooray, Hooray Hooray!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Thank you missPeach for telling me about Isis!
I am completely thrilled that she has those sweet kit-tens out of her and now they can wiggle on their own!
I wish I could help clean them... I love cleaning.

purrrs

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is really wonderful~!!
I am so so happy about Isis~!!!!And her tiny babies~!!! So great news~~~~~~~~

Daisy said...

Woohoo! That's wonderful news! I am going to play with my catnip cigar to celebrate.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

YAY! What wonderful news!
We hope to see little kitten pics soon.
Hope Isis is doing well and the kittens too!

love, K&O

Mr. Hendrix said...

hooray for Isis! I'm glad there is a little girl kitten too. We too purr and pray for those unlucky kitties who don't have safe responsible loving forever homes. I'm so grateful for the good beans like we have.

Luna und Luzie said...

Hello Miss Peach,
we are glad to hear about Isis Babies. Those are wonderful news !!!
Karla, danke für deinen Link ! I´m ill again ( bad headaches since 4 days)and cannot post. Hope it will be better tommorrow.
Ich schreibe dir morgen !
Alles Liebe
Luna and Stefanie

Jan Price said...

Wonderful news! And you're right, no animal should ever have to suffer.

JFF

Scout said...

Yay for the new arrivals! That is such a loverly photo of them!

Artsy Catsy said...

This is such a lovely post, Miss Peach. We're so excited about Isis' kits, we just keep going over to her blog to see them. They're so beautiful!

Rocky

Christine and FAZ said...

What exciting news - this is a wonderful start to Spring. FAZ