MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Friday, March 21, 2008

GOOD FRIDAY...

The Good Shepard...
art by Thomas Kincade


It's FRIDAY, but SUNDAY is coming!

Halleluiah...


Tookie says to click above to view the sweetest clip &
click below to enlarge and read!


Dearest Lord, you know our needs.

We give our hearts to you and hope for your mercy and grace...

Please visit my dearest friend Miral. She is in kidney failure and we are all heartbroken. She lives in Holland with Ruis and the rest of my Kattenpratt family of which I am their 11th kitty. Miral and Princess are look~a~likes and also very close friends. Too young and lovely to suffer so much.

15 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Easter to you, Miss Peach.
Thanks for sharing the spirit of Easter.

I am so sorry to learn news about Miral. I am sending purrs to Miral and pray and pray.

snowforest said...

Happy Spring and Easter to you Miss Peach - we iz sorry about Miral too!
Sorry we've missed you but we kept thinking and purraying for you and visiting your bloggie to watch all those artistic things you got!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Ramses said...

Easter is a lovely time we all agree, though it's so sad about your dear friend Miral... Come play with the kittens iffen you need some cheering up,Isis would love it! :)

Purrs,
Ramses

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!
A Good Friday to you as well :)
I hope you have a wonderful Easter!!
I am so very sorry about Miral :(
I will send my Purrs and hope they offer comfort .
Purrs Moonshine

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I am so sad that Miral is sick.
Oh this makes me cry.


(((hugs))) MissPeachiekins
Love always Princess

KitKat said...

Hi, Peachy. Happy Easter and Spring. I am so sorry to hear about your friend Miral. I will purr and pray for her. She is beautiful.
Normie, your special friend.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Easter Miss Peach!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're sad about Miral too. So many sick pets around the blogosphere that we can't keep up. And Smudge went last night. It is really a sad time.

Lorrie said...

Happy Easter! Thank you so much for the email you sent, Karla. I'd never seen anything like that, either. Very thought provoking.

Have joy in knowing the true meaning of Good Friday and Easter.

PB 'n J said...

Happy Easter Dear Miss Peach!

We'll be purring for Miral!

L. Alida said...

Happy Good Friday Miss Peach and Karla. I am so sorry to hear of another kitty that is sick. I wish our angels didn't have to get sick. It hurts my heart.
The little lambs are so sweet. All of the curly cats I've met in the blogosphere remind me of little lambs. :) If you want a giggle go visit Daisy. Her new Easter toy is very funny!
Thank you for another beautiful blog entry Miss Peach. Have a Wonderful day!
Lots of Love and Hugs and Purrs
Lorianna

Parker said...

We will go and purr for Miral!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Happy Easter Miss Peach!!

Gretchen said...

Lovely little lambs.

I'm sorry about Miral...she's so pretty.

Happy Spring and Good Friday!

Hugs...G

Tiger Lily said...

Good Friday is a sad day but we have so much to look forward to because of it. Easter is coming!

I will go purr for Miral.