MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

ON THE FOURTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS...


On the first day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...A Gizzy quilt in my cat tree (I wish)

On the second day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Two brand new food dishes

On the third day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Three tubes of Petromalt

On the fourth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Four bags of Fresh Step

On the fifth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Five CATNIP mousies!

On the sixth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Six Lillian JACKSON Brown mysteries

On the seventh day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Seven colorful plastic bottle caps

On the eighth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Eight cans of Albacore

On the ninth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Nine bags of Temptation

On the tenth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Ten nice pink wiffel balls

On the eleventh day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Eleven sacks of Meow Mix

On the twelfth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...Twelve bottles of medicine!

Emil of the Cat Realm starring as Santa Claws!
I hope you are enjoying your time as much as we are. During the final days, we think on those we spent, some good some bad. The new year will bring more welcome days to play and sleep and eat. There will be tea parties to enjoy each others company at!

21 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh Miss Peach - I am IN AWE of Ann of Zoolatry's clever pictures, those are my tribute to her. :)

You have so made my day, thinking Ann had made them. A big hug to you!
- from Leslie with gratitude!

Leslie said...

Oh we love that post! And do you know, Mom has all the Lilian Jackson Braun books! She has read them all several times and the pawprints on our kitchen floor?

They are a stencil mom made from the books!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Excellent song, Miss Peach! :) Most of those sound like wonderful gifts!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Dids someone say tooona? YUM!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good Morning Sunshine!!!!!!!!!
Happy 4th Day of Christmas!!
That is a wonderful re-write,well,except for the 12 bottles of medicine!!!! Mom has read just about all the Lillian Jackson Braun "Cat Who" books too(there is a new one or 2 she needs to read)
Yes, the New Year brings great promise of fun things to see and do and places to go and friends to share all of it with!!
We have a beautiful winter wonderland outside :) Mom says it is going to rain this afternoon :( That will only make a mess and spoil the "postcard" picture.
Take care My Sweet, and enjoy your day!
Purrs Moonshine

Queen of Halloween said...

You sure go lots of stuff...not too crazy about the medicine! Try hiding them! Hope you have lots & lots of good health in the new year! Mommy still has you on her list of those who she waves her health wand at. So from all here to all you there have a HAPPY NEW YEARS...purrs...Suki

Jimmy Joe said...

Emil makes a great Sandy Claws, doesn't he? That is a super Christmas song. I'm gonna dream about those catnip mousies all day, Miss Peach!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Shaggy and Scout said...

Ewwwww.....Petromalt & medicine!
The rest sounds pretty good however, especially the albacore!

Ramses said...

Ooh yer love dem tea parties! :)

Have a wonderful 2008!

Purrs,
Ramses

The Cat Realm said...

Oh Miss Peach - there is Emil!!! I have to get him in and show him, he will be sooooo proud to be featured on an other blog!
And what a nice Christmas song! Very fitting for Emil, especially 8,9, and 11. And then he would sure need #12!!!!
I try to remember which one was your favorite Christmas song - was it Stille Nacht?
I hope you had very nice holidays and now:
Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!
Karl

Daisy said...

NINE bags of Temptations? Woohoo!

Luna und Luzie said...

That is a nice song, Miss Peach.
Es hat mich aufgeheitert! It made me happy to read. We have gloomy weather here, no snow, no sun...
Emil looks good there!
Have a nice last weekend of 2007.

L. Alida said...

What a cute Sandy Claws! I enjoyed your kitty version of The 12 Days. I read the Mrs. Murphy Cat mysteries. She's a Southern Cat with attitude. I hope the New Year brings you and Karla and your Lapdaddy health and Happiness and lots of tea parties.
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Peach,

Santa Claws gave you some great stuff
must be because your so sweet.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Dear Miss Peachy.

I sure hopes you are gonna stop by da partee on Monday & vizit wit da Auntie Stinkie. She iz so lookin' forward to some "sensybull" companee, az she puts it. She will not be in to da burpin' & carryin' on of da younger crowd, so she would really likes to justee sit wit you & mebbe Caesar & Princess & discuss da wayz of da world & God'z secrets. I am settin' up a speshul room for dis to happen & Iris haz offered to make tea for da senior cats.
We love you!!!
-Dr Tweety

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh yeah, that is a song I can get behind. Don't feel bad, I don't have a Gizzy Quilt either. Maybe in 2008??

Zoolatry are so talented aren't they!?!

What wonderful posts. I am very glad you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a fantastic 2008!!

Anonymous said...

On the thirteenth day of Catmas Santa Claws gave to me...

... you, my dear 11th kitty.


In the south east of the Netherlands we say: een goeie roetsch naar 2008! (sounds German :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a precious Twelve Days of Christmas, darling sister! All those things sound wonderful. I love Petromalt, too! I like it right off Mom's finger. So does Brainball. Mao would like it, too, but he doesn't need it yet, and Dorydoo needs it once in a while but hates it so Mom has to rub it on her paw. Dorydoo always says ERKLE! *giggle*

I love you very much, dear heart! I'm sending warm purrs and sistersnuggles.

Rascal said...

Wow, you got great stuff!

TheSlyCat said...

My Mom also likes Lilian Jackson Braun. She has just begun reading them. How exciting! She also makes up stories about me and Kon being adventurers! I hope she makes them into childrens' books. That would be fun!

Leslie said...

We are so enjoying all the days of Christmas! Tigger the FBI Cat made you an award. :)