MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

~Summer Treasures from the Sea~



Nothing spells summer more than a trip to the ocean! I love to go
and watch for storms in the winter. In autumn I like to sit in front of a cozy fireplace. In the spring I love to visit our lighthouse. Anytime of the year is a good time to go!

If you look at the picture below long enough, you will see something inside of it. It is a magic eye picture. You have to cross your eyes somewhat to do it, or stick your face real close to the picture, then move it back and stay focused on the center.

Have a fun and happy time:)


I will make you brooches and toys for your delight
Of bird-song at morning and star-shine at night.
I will make a palace fit for you and me,
Of green days in forests and blue days at sea.
~~~ Robert Louis Stevenson

13 comments:

Around Your Wrist said...

mom has never been able to see what's in these pictures.

now me, i'm slightly cross eyed to begin with...mol.

mom loves lighthouses! we have lots of lighthouse pictures, and her new checks have lighthouses, too!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

that is agreat magic eye pic, my human thought it was the pic of the lady and was sat staring cross eyed at that one for ages ha ha stupid human! I just laughed at her until she figured it out!

xx

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely post, Miss Peach. :) I hope you stay cool and have a wonderful weekend!

Daisy said...

Oh gosh, I can never see those secret pictures either. And I stared and stared, and even made the googly eyes at it. It's a pretty seashell picture anyway.

JT said...

Cool pictures! We weren't sure that the magic eye picture was going to work on the computer, but it did!

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean loves those things!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Peachy dear! And like Ben said, I love, love, love lighthouses, and so does Mom. I think I'd love to be up in a lighthouse and write a poem for Mickey! That would be so romantic, *happy sigh*.

And *giggling*, Mom and I both stared at that picture, crossed our eyes, made them big, squinted them, but we still couldn't see what was there. But we had fun. Mom looked silly and I looked silly and we both laughed!

We'll have to try again... we are determined! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from your loving sister,

Marilyn.

darlene said...

gosh i needs a cat like that here, its just one big hair ball in my house...lol
and sure , come on over!....the cats can play!...

darlene said...

ah,16 now, ...wow, she is soo sweet too!!
wondering why you have not joined bloglog?, so you post it on your site, just thinking about today's posting, its been raining here most of the day, which puts a damper on the day!....i can't bbq...lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Peach,

My mommy loves the ocean and the smell of the air.We tryed the photo yet couldn't figure it out.Love the Poem :)

Karen Jo said...

That's a great magic eye picture. It took me a while, but it finally resolved. I love the ocean, too, but seldom get to see it.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

we could'*nt find the secret picture 'though we stared and stared...
have a nice sunday anyway!
purrs Kashim & Othello

Katie said...

Oh wow! I haven't seen one of those for so long! It took me a couple of minutes but I figured it out! How cool! :)