MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Are you Listening ALICAT?




it is so hot here right now over 107*. How hot is our love?

5 comments:

Tyler said...

107 degrees is way too hot for me. We're having a nice cool days. It was 73 degrees today here in San Jose, Ca. I hope that cold air blowy thing is working extra hard at your place. Toodles,
Tyler

Ali & Fiona said...

Oh you had my momma swooning, she thinks Jim was a hunk, though momma's parents are actually closer to his age. I love that song too, actually I was trying to find The Crystal Ship but they only had 30 second versions of it.

Love,
Alicat

Anonymous said...

Our mom loves the Doors and finks dat Jim was hot hot hot!

It's furry hot here to, temps in the 90s effury day. We haff to stretch out really long to cool off after being out on the deck

snowforest said...

It's quite hot here too nearly fifty degree Celsius ~ I keep air conditioning on 24/7 these days, particularly since the kitties are very small ~ I love their little meows ~ love to Miss Peach and Alicat :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you changed the color of your blog, dear sister Peachy! It looks beautiful, just like you *big smile*.

I hope you are staying cool today, dear! And I would love for you to come over and snuggle with me. I love sister-snuggles!

Speaking of sisters... you asked if Brainball has a mancat. No, she doesn't. I wonder sometimes if she has a romantic streak underneath her tough girl exterior! Perhaps if she met Mr. Mancat Right, he would bring it out, *giggle*.

Purrs and snuggles from your loving sister,

Marilyn