MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

~A Peachy MEME for you~

As part of my homework for being a naughty girlcat, mommy said I have to come up with a MEME for everyone....so here it is: INFORMATION PLEASE!!!

1} Favorite season? Autumn of course, snuggle time, sleep in bed with mommy at night time.
2} Favorite colors? Purple and orange.
3} Favorite room? The one that is the warmest and has mommy & lapdaddy in it.
4} Do you like dogs? Whats a dog. I am dyslexic. I love GOD!
5} Ever been in an airplane box? Nope.
6} Do you have the get bathed? Oh yes at least once a week!
7} Are you in love? OH my yes I am with my handsome ALICAT:)
8} Where would you like to travel to? Paris, Egypt, Cape May.. for romance, intrigue and Victorianna.
9} What do you ignore? "Peach come here!"
10} How many lives have you used up? I think about eight so far:(
11} Do you have any dark secrets? I wasn't very nice to my maleorder boyfurrrend Henry...it still haunts me and I am so sorry that he is gone.
12} What is your favorite holiday? Catmas of course! My bean loves them all and decorates for each season.
13} Water or milk? Half & half in my catmint tea please!
14} Why do you blog? I like to think of it as a diary where I can express my daily activities, thoughts and photos with others who really care to know about me instead of keeping them in a paper book just for me. Thank you ALL who join me on this journey.
15} Are you into extremes? No just extremely happy.
16} Favorite TV shows? American Chopper & Deadliest Catch.
17} Are you a pesty lap cat? Yes, mommy calls me a Velcro cat:))
18} Inside or outside cat? I am a screened in patio cat.
19} What makes you happy? When I get my way and mommy doesn't say, "NO Peach!"
20} Your most embarrassing moment? When I had to go pee and I did it in the planter on the patio while our Pastor was here for Tea! Mommy just died from shock cauze it was her most embarrassing cat moment too!
So for my first MEME I tag my following Furrrrends:
Dragonheart, Marilyn, ALICAT, Luxor and Ariel
of course any kitty is welcome to play along, I would tag you all, but you would tar and feather me for cutting into your nap times:)
Love Miss Peach>(^,^)< ps: how did I do mommy? Do you like my ??????'s Am I your good girl again? Can I go to Las Vegas with all my furrrrends to see Oscar and Pounce get married? PUHHHHLEZ....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my dear sis-Peach, what a fun meme! And thanks so much for tagging me. This is going to be fun!

I loved reading your answers. How nice that you have a screened-in patio! That must be lovely. And I so hope that your mom ungrounds you soon so you can go to Las Vegas tomorrow!

Purrs and snuggles from your loving sister,

Marilyn

Lux said...

That's funny about you peeing in the planter, Miss Peach! I'd best go work on my responses to this meme!

lordjaders said...

I loved yourrr picturrre. I have not been tagged by a meme(?) mem mee (?) or meemee (?) not surrre what it is unless it is shorrrt forrr memorrry...
...anyhow does it mean I answerrr the same things you said orrr do I choose my own?

Yourrr new furrrend,
Jade

Around Your Wrist said...

peachy babe, in my book, your mom should say that you're her good girl again! besides, i really want to see you in vegas. :-)

meme's are fun, and you made a great one!

love
ben fuzz

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific meme, Miss Peach! :) Sorry to hear you've used up 8 of your lives. :( Too funny about you using the planter as a litterbox!

Thank you for tagging me. :) I'll post my answers tomorrow. :)

Ali & Fiona said...

Hi my lovely ladycat,

Sorry momma fell asleep last night, so we had no one to type for us. I am going to do your meme right away. Only one more day until Vegas and then we can paint the town catnip green.

Love Always,
Your Alicat

Daisy said...

What a fun meme you made! Ali just tagged me, so I will get to answer, too.

The M's said...

We love love love number 4.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Now that was a great Meme and took a lot of time and effort! Your answers were equally well thought out and presented! It's so wonderful to know that I have such a lady with a little bit of mischief as a daughter. Being a lady is first and formost as that is how my Mommy was raised. She grew up in New Orleans, you know. I really hope that you can come along because I'm getting nervous and really need the love of my family.

I love you tons!
Daddy!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Miss Peach! :) My answers are up. :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Great meme, Miss Peach! I think that the Feline Americans and I will play, too!
DMM