MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

***Moonlight Serenade***

Are the stars out at night? Can you tell if it's cloudy or bright? I only have eyes for you dear... Oh I am so hopelessly in love that all the songs just run together in my mind... I can't bare to close my PC, can you blame me? Look at my handsome Mancat ALI as my Pin~Up....sighhhhhhhh....

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Ah, Miss Peach, you are so romantic! You and Ali are such a wonderful couple. Sweet dreams!

The Meezers or Billy said...

awwwww so cute

Anonymous said...

Yes love is grand :)

Anonymous said...

My dear Miss Peach,

How precious that you have your mancat Ali on your computer as a pin up! I'm so envious, dear! I would love to have Mickey on Mom's computer, but she's got a picture of Daddy on the motorcycle that's her pin up, *giggle*. Maybe I could convince her to time-share -- have the picture of Daddy up for her, and then sometimes have a picture of Mickey up for me!

Murchies sounds lovely! I'm not sure how much Mickey and Ali would go in for formal dress. I think Skeezix likes formalwear, but I'm pretty sure it would make MaoMao itch!

Yes, love and family and faith and music and poetry -- life's greatest treasures!

Purrs and snugglies to you, dear!

Your loving sister,

Marilyn

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh, Miss Peach, you are divine. Can you give me any tips on wooing a sweet little tuxie cat?

Peach Man said...

Miss Peach, I love this song. I just love all the old-timey music from the war. I think we have a lot of the same tastes. We old girls gotta stick together. Do you know if there is a blog group for kitties our age? Then I could maybe convince Mama to get me my own blog and I wouldn't have to share with Peach. Purrs, Simone (from the Peach Pit)

The Cat Realm said...

Wouwh - you look..... alien....
We love the blue!
And the Pin-Up!

Please come and share some lizards with us at our lizard BBQ!
Bring the mancat!

Ali & Fiona said...

Hi My Love, it warms my heart that you have me as your pin up, you are the best ladycat that this mancat could ask for.

Love Always,
Ali