MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Monday, June 11, 2007

~A Love Song for my ALI CAT~~~






Love your sweet party of the second part, Miss Peach
>(^,^)

6 comments:

Ali & Fiona said...

I really like that song, makes me want to dance with you. The song on my blog is just for you too.

Yours always & forever,

Ali

Ali & Fiona said...

There is special Monday Noos at the cat blogosphere.

Love,

Ali

Tara said...

So, so sweet, both of you! Glad you found one another!

Tara

Mr. Hendrix said...

Aw that is wonderful. I'm so happy for you. As you may know, I am 4 and my sweet lady Brandi is 11. We are very happy together.
Ali is a wonderful ManCat and he'll take good care of you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your sweeet sister Suzanne. Her whole family is in our prayers and thoughts.

Ali & Fiona said...

We are very sad about Suzanne and I am here for cuddles and purrs if you need me.

With Love,
Ali

Ali & Fiona said...

You can cataport over any time, I will be looking out the window waiting.