MISS PEACH'S COZY COTTAGE

Welcome to the COZY COTTAGE. This is the furever home of the memory of Miss Peach, our 18 year old Devon Rex angel kitty. I am Miss Hunny Bunny, she asked me to pour you a cuppa catmint tea as you read our old fashion mewsings about this and that. Please come by often...one lump or two? Now our precious Hunny Bunny is also an angel cat...please let me be your hostess at the cozy cottage...my name is Miss Hope.



Remember...only in our tomorrows will we realize what we had in our yesterdays.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

~~Goooofy Stuff~~

My sweet white kitty furrrend Princess says on her bloggy, "You are never too old to do goofy stuff!"
So here I am doing just that...I don't no Y....I just am! At least I am not on the stove:) I have so many kitty sleeping places, but this is definately the goofiest efurr. Have you efurrr slept in a really goofy spot?
Stop over to Marilyn and Mickey's place and see some more silliness:))
>(^,^)<
PS: I forgot to tell you that I am in a frying pan out in the butlers pantry...hee hee Mommy is taking the pan and the bag in it with Lapdaddy's blue gene shorts, to a place called Goodwill. That's a shelter 4 stuff you don't want anymore. Stuff that needs a new home. I hope I nefurrr find any of MY stuff on that shelf without my purrrrmission first. Thats Y I inspected the frying pan and I just fell asleepZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am *giggling* and *giggling*! So pawsome that you and me and Mickey are all feeling silly today. :-D I just love it! And that's an adorable picture, pretty Miss Peach!

Purrs and snuggles from your friend Marilyn.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

My sweet little Angel, you are truly the cutest thing in your frying pan! How are you today? Are you feeling well, can I get you anything? You'll have to let me know if you like the baby food. I worry about you girls, you're so new in my life and I want you to be healthy and happy!

I love you my pretty girl,
Daddy

Daisy said...

Miss Peach, you are a very silly girl! I have never tried sleeping in a frying pan, but you make it look fun. I am trying to remember, but I do not think I have slept in any unusual places.

Parker said...

I like to sleep in Mommy's closet on her shoes! I'll have to try a frying pan, it looks comfy!

Ali & Fiona said...

You silly girl, reminds us a of a Looney Tunes episode, something that Daffy Duck would do.

Purrs & Love,

Ali & Fiona

The Meezers or Billy said...

Miss Peach, you are really cute! great sleeping spot!
how is you feeling Miss Peach?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay!! sleeping in a frying pan is a good thing to try out.
You look soooo cozy. I am glad you decided to investigate this area to check the things that are going to a new home.
our mommie has a HUGE pile of things in the front room. Tomorrow PurpleHeart is coming. It all smells great. most of it is old kollig stuff of Chrystabelles.

Happy day Peachiekins

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

I did a double take, Miss Peach! I was hoping that you weren't on the stove!
We are silly today, aren't we?
Love--Mickey

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Good thing it wasn't on da stove! Yoo cooda been dinner....lol

LZ said...

I've slept in a pot before! You are a silly girl indeed!!

Latte

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Miss Peach! You look so cozy and comfy in that frying pan!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Miss Peach! that is a funny place to sleep, and you look cute in there. I'll hafta try one of momma's pans! I also like sleepin' and explorin' on toppa the fridgerator thingie.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, that's a WILD and Purrfikt Wacky Wenzday foto, Miss P!!!!

Just Ducky said...

Mum took two big bags of stuff to Goodwill last week. None of it was my stuff.

Daisy said...

Yay! You added your links! It looks great. I am very proud of you, Miss Peach.

Milton said...

Oh. Miss Peach you are such a pip!!
---Beezer